The Krause Children’s Center has openings for volunteers in the following areas:
- Administrative & Organizational Asst.- Work in Volunteer Office
- Birthday Coordinator– Interaction with residents, making a few lists and faxing information! Fun Job!
- Mentors – One hour a week can Change a Life! (Both Men and Women Needed!)
- Represent Resident in Educational ARDS Meeting – Work with our Wonderful School Principal!
- Shopper– Use your shopping skills to make a difference!
Training is Available for all Volunteer Positions!
Please contact the Krause Center here if you are interested in learning more about the Volunteer Openings mentioned or click to see all of the Volunteer Opportunities at Krause Children’s Center!